Friday, November 27, 2009

Lady Gaga

Whaaaaat?

I know.

Out of nowhere comes an oddly-dressed singer and makes my mind go crazy with Po-po-po-poker face. Can't get the darn song out of my head. Not that you would care ("you" being you out there who may read this blog - I wonder who does anyway?), but thought I'd share.

Anyway, Lady Gaga has been invading my brain with her deep voice and catchy beats. That's the problem. The beats ARE catchy. Like that Kylie Minogue song "Can't get you out of my head" (hope I got the title right). I wake up with Lady Gaga and go to sleep with her. Strictly platonic, I promise.

"Poker Face". Cooking to it is quite fun actually. And I don't like cooking...because I suck at it. Cleaning...well, hate that so much than even Lady Gaga can't help.

So, what's the point of sharing this epitome of useless info??

Well, I have other things on my mind than just Type 1 Diabetes.

Nuff said.

No comments: