Monday, December 20, 2010

Re - Pffffft

Well, I haven't written anything in a while. Not from lack of inspiration, just didn't feel like it.

Nothing exciting happening. Same old stuff.

Christmas is right around the corner. As usual, I have not asked Santa for anything. I don't need anything, to be honest, except world peace, a cure for all diseases and a special place reserved for those people I cannot stand. Not much to ask for, I think. I didn't include the moon. THAT would be overdoing it. And I don't like to exaggerate.

Anyway, where was I? Right, Christmas. Yeah...I'll be glad when it's over. I'm actually excited for the New Year (not the party, but the actual year). I have big plans, big dreams, big projects.

Then the next holiday season comes around and I'll realize none of those plans, dreams, projects ever came to fruition.

And I'll be a grump again, just in time for Christmas.

Maybe this time it'll be different.

Happy Holidays. Honestly.

No comments: